Food Tasting


I think those of you who read my blog knows how I critic my food and the restaurant and people that serves these food.. lol

We first had our food tasting by Jeng - the caterer - it was setup by our planner, they brought it lunch time and it was packed so we decided to eat it at the canteen of HAU as we were there to visit the Udays. 


We had 4 dish - Chciken Cordonbleu - Mixed Veggies with Pugo - Carbonara - and Roast Beef - I do not eat any of them.. why? well you guys know why.. lol the sauce.. but Je did and he enjoyed it

Chicken Cordonbleu
Its like a chicken rolls with cheesy sauce all over it.. Je said its ok like a 3 star ok

Roast Beef
Je said its also ok, its good but not that special.. like a 4 star ok

Mixed Veggies
Really good! really nice like a 5star +
I ate the pugo :) and i liked it

Carbonara
He said is ok like a 3 star ok.. but he doesnt like pasta so he doesnt really enjoyed it but he thinks all in all the guest will enjoy these food..


Then our planner setup a food tasting at Lomi House


They presented us 4 dishes too, and its a full plate dish.
We are presented with Chicken Teriyaki, Ribs in BBQ Sauce, Carbonara, Veggies with shrimp and a full plate rice also 2 tall glass of red iced tea.

Our bad that we ate dinner already before going here, we did not had the idea it would be a full meal especially the rice.. And one thing that is regretful is that i am sick at the moment and cannot taste at all. But the good news here is I eat most this food and specially there goes may fave! shrimp!!!

Chicken Teriyaki
I ate it though I cant tell if it taste good or not..
Je said he did not like it - he said its ok but not really

Ribs in BBQ Sauce
I ate it and tasted it a little and I think its good
Je said its good but he wished it will be like the ribs of baguio in canto and its not

Carbonara
I dont eat pasta
Je said its not okay, too garlic on it.. so we said if we will get their service they better fix the carbonara or changed it to another pasta dish

Mixed Veggied with shrimp
Je said he likes the veggie of Jeng compare to this
Me.. I dont eat veggie and that sauce but man,, there's shrimp on it..

So we decided shrimp or pugu.. and you know.. I picked shrimp lol
They said Je can have a plate of veggies only - since he is allergic to shrimps - and me will have a full plate of shrimp!

After putting so much thought about it we decided to go with Lomi House.. because of the many perks that is included in their service.

But we will visit this place again and other same food since my taste sense does not function that time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments