Wedding Invitations


I decided to design our own invitation.. simply because I am a designer :)
I thought of having sets of invitations..


For the Guests
I always knew I wanted a 6x6 inch invi with many pages on it then a little cute envelope to hold it :)
I have designed the concept of the invitation long ago even before we got engaged.. But I just finalized the design now..

The hardest part is the 3rd page.. the entourage page.. since many names are involved on it.
I presented the design to Je, not for approval but for FYI only, lol.

The printing was shouldered by our wedding planner, which is nice.. we decided to print 30 copies of it. And it will be send out by grouping.


The Envelope
I knew excatly what i wanted for my invitations, I wanted a white laser cut invitation, but i cannot find it in pampanga, me and my babes tried looking at divisoria but there's nothing.. So I looked online.. still did not found one, then i saw one in lazada that is a bit a like of what i wanted and purchased it :)

It took 11 days to recieved it.. I did not like the color of the ribbon, i thought it would be whiter but anyway..


Sponsors Invitation
I made a special invitation to be send out to our ninang and ninong to be just to formalize and socialize before the wedding day.. My sister printed them for me..


Bridesmaid Invitation
I also designed some bridesmaid invi but it wasnt necessary since they are my friends and they always knew they'll be on it.. I just told them to act surprised when i asked. lol


Thank you Tags
I also prepared thank you tags for giveaways that will be given to the sponsors and guests

I also did name plates, table numbers and entrance signage design :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments