Booking the Photo and Video Cover



I consider this as one of the most important part of the wedding prep, I can throw away the styling, the food, the gown etc but not this one! Because photos and videos captures memories :)

Me and the wedding planner talked about this on our first meeting, she asked me to pick from her set of suppliers and I picked Studio Portraits and Gleeful Moments.. after so much tought about it, we ended up with Mr. Jerome Delo Santos of Studio Portraits.

I think I checked his profile a little bit.. but not really studied it..

So we met, he brought a lot of his sample works and we were very impressed with it

We talked about how I wanted the photos to come out and other stuff.

The photo and video package includes:
Photographer
Videographers
10 pages 8x10" coffee table guest book photo album
20 pages 8x10" coffee table storybook photo album
12x12 blown up photo with elegant frame
20mins wedding video highlights
Pre wedding photoshoot
Photo AVP Montage
Raw files


You Might Also Like

0 comments