Booking the Event Stylist


Before officially signing to work with our wedding planner, i tried looking for an event stylist on my own.. I seek for the service of Villa Rosa, Ka Jhun Isagani and Corazon Carpio.. all of them are a little bit pricey and did not match my budget. But their works are really amazing.

My friend's mom even asked one of the stylist on my behalf to give me a discount. lol thanks She!

So I just decided to go with whoever stylist my wedding planner has to offer.. and luckily it was Ms. Corazon! :)

Before even meeting her, I stalked her profile and started creating my own concept.
I want the flowers to be in pastel shades, i want it to look fresh and not so heavy
I dont mind what kind of flowers, I just want the color to be light
I dont really have a motif, but i think i want pastel

Another thing to consider is the church styling rules in the house of worship, which is very strict. So before proceeding into any planning you have to show the styling concept on the church personnel.


So we met..
We talked and she asked me to pick my bridal bouquet from her portfolio - i think its a template, so... We discussed everything, I told her what I wanted and she said okay and sometimes she gives more ideas and suggestions.. well to cut it short, we agreed to everything :)

Here is my checklist for the event styling
- motif / color palette
- bridal car floral styling
- church aisle
- church: ceremony area
- entourage
- groom's
- bridal bouquet
- guest table styling
- VIP Table styling
- couple's table
- backdrop

Here are some of the concepts I made
Hope to see them come into reality on the big day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments