Booking the Glam Squad


I dont have any idea of what i want to look on my wedding day.. I just gonna give my full trust to whoever will do my hair and make up.. I did not even bother searching online and stalking profiles..

As soon as we and the wedding planner signed the deal, Lorenz Concepcion message and added me on facebook saying he will do my makeup.. so from there I started stalking his facebook and studied picture after picture lol.

I found it amazing, really good one! so I just told him do whatever he wants to me.

Then we met, he is a good looking guy - even Je said that.. we had a simply talk, it was a very short talked unlike the other meetings i had where i got the whole idea and i wanna make sure it will be followed. In his case i just told him to do his best.

And also clear the signs of hard work and sleepless nights on Je's face. lol


Package includes:
Pre wedding make up - 4 looks
Wedding make up - 3 looks
2 heads - for mothers

He will also do my entourage make up for an additional fee of 1k each, KKB

You Might Also Like

0 comments